1.03.2009

Inspirations

My style is like a collaboration of edgy meets 40's with hints of vintage. In my next post Ill put up some of my favorite outfits, but for right now here's some of the things I get inspired by!...

Edgy: Bands like All Time Low, Automatic Loveletter, and Paramore help me to bring out my inner rocker.

40's and vintage: Rilo Kiley's Jenny Lewis, Rhiannon, designers and creators of Etsy.com, and Zooey Deschanel are probably the people I am most inspired by. These people have an amazing eye for music, fashion and photography.


liebemarlene.blogspot.com


Etsy.com


Zooey Deschanel

Inspirations from my own life...

Nature: I recently went to a garden at night where everything from trees to bushes to buildings were lit up! It was really pretty. I also went into a greenhouse where I took some pretty cool pictures but for some reason getting them into my blog made them a bit blurry....poo...oh well.


My House: I absolutely adore my house; my mom is very proud of it! To sum it up it should be in the magazine Country Living. Did I mention its on a hill in the woods?




Inspirations can come from all over. These are just some of my many. I hope you enjoy! Much Love.

No comments: