12.26.2009

hi blogosphere! missed me?

i definitley missed you all.

i decided to visit my blog today and noticed that i still have followers and people who read my blog and thought to myself i cannot give up on this blog no matter how crazy my schedule gets! i am pleased to say that i will keep up this blog....(new years promise?!?)....no matter what! alot of you bloggers have been there since i first started out (you know who you are!) and for those who are just starting to read my blog please continue!! i wont let you down :)
i love blogging and i have become so inspired over almost a year of doing this (i think my 1 year mark is coming up!) so if any of you have any ideas of what you would like to read or see me blog about i would be thrilled to receive ideas! i love being inspired and inspiring others! thank you all so much for your interest in my blog!

i love comments so please don't hesitate. tanks and much love!
Emily Anne :)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

EMILY! I have missed you, dear! I was pretty much MIA for a few months, but I feel that I'm back at least half-way for now :) Once school started, I think life just happened and got in the way a bit of blogging for each of us. However, I do believe that we're all starting to get used to the hectic schedules, eh? :)

I'm trying to think of what's going on, and I know there's a lot, but it's one of those times where there's so much big stuff that you can only think of the really small, mundane things. All I can think of is homework during school days and reading and hanging out on the weekends. Weird? :P
What have you been up to, dear?!

xo,
hk

ellie said...

Glad you are back. Hoping you are having a sweet holiday.

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome back!